Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just one sentence...

"With two paths before me, I decided to break new ground and along the way found the woman I am today – not perfect by any means, but with qualities I am proud of."  -Chrystie 2009

A few years ago, I was asked to describe myself, my life in one sentence.   This is what I came up with.  I thought it was an interesting thing to do, think about one's self, one's life, and try to put all the thoughts, the pieces, the experiences into just one sentence.  In truth, I wrote a whole page of different sentences, many similar to each other but very different than this one...this one stood alone and as I was reading back over them, it caught my attention.

If asked today, I might write something different, but then again, maybe not.  I think this is a good depiction of how I see myself.  Of course, there is so much more, but I like the truth in the simplicity of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment