Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, I have been feeling grateful for the strength, life lessons, and love that have been shared with me over the years by all of the women in my life.  Thank you for helping me to become the woman I am today.  I appreciate and love you! 

I also thank my husband and son for celebrating me as a mom and always letting me know how loved and appreciated I am by them.  I am truly a lucky woman! 

With life being stressful and uncertain at the moment, it can be easy to forget all the beautiful and positive things.  Today I am taking note of all the good things and the love I am grateful for in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great reminder to find the balance in life. I love you, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Great Mother. And a Wonderful Daughter... Niece Extrordinaire! Superb Wife. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete